ATTORNEY AT LAW
- Personal Injury
- Commercial Litigation
- Insurance Coverage Matters
Since graduating from law school in 1997, Dennis Cassidy has focused his practice in the areas of personal injury, commercial litigation, and insurance coverage matters. He began his legal career working in Kansas City as an associate attorney with one of the largest defense firms in Missouri, being promoted to partner in 2004. Sparked by a desire to help injured parties pursue their claims for compensation, he left that firm in 2007. In 2014, he joined with long-time friend, Scott Hunter, to form Hunter & Cassidy, LLC.
He has significant experience as lead counsel in civil jury trials in Missouri and Kansas, both in state court and federal court. Since 2005, he has tried two civil jury trials per year on average.
- University of Missouri Columbia School of Law, Columbia, Missouri
- University of Missouri at Columbia
- U.S. District Court Western District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court District of Kansas
- Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers, 2010 - 2011
- Missouri Bar Association, Member
- Kansas Bar Association, Member
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association, Member