Fighting For Fair Compensation And A Measure Of Justice
Injuries caused by the negligence or careless actions of others can turn your world upside down. Motor vehicle crashes, slip-and-falls and other accidents often result in hospitalization, time off work, surgery and lengthy physical therapy. When accidents cause head injuries and spinal cord trauma, victims can face permanent disabilities and a lifetime of ongoing medical bills.
It is important to hire an experienced and trustworthy personal injury attorney who will protect your rights and help you navigate the legal system. The Kansas City law firm of Hunter & Cassidy Law represents individuals and families throughout Kansas and Missouri. Attorneys Scott Hunter and Dennis Cassidy fight aggressively to protect their clients’ rights and help them obtain the financial compensation they need.
Getting fair compensation for your injuries can be difficult. Hunter & Cassidy Law handles virtually any type of personal injury case. Dennis Cassidy and Scott Hunter can ensure that your legal concerns are properly addressed and provide appropriate guidance to help you get on with your life. If you have been injured, call us at 816-692-2926 for a free consultation. Even one telephone call may put your mind at ease.
All personal injury cases are handled on a contingency fee basis, which means we cover all expenses and do not receive any fees or reimbursement for expenses unless you are awarded a settlement.
A Comprehensive Personal Injury Practice
Hunter & Cassidy Law provides a broad range of personal injury services related to:
- Motor vehicle accidents, including car accidents, truck accidents, tractor-trailer collisions, motorcycle crashes and ATV accidents
- Product liability claims related to unsafe household products, dangerous prescription drugs, pharmacy negligence or hazardous workplace equipment
- Premises liability claims related to slip-and-fall injuries, building code violations, negligent repair work or accidents resulting from dangerous property conditions
- Nursing home neglect resulting in bedsores, falls, infections or other injuries
- Animal attacks and dog bites resulting in injury or disfigurement to children and others
- Neck injuries, including severe cervical injuries
- Back injuries, ranging from vertebrae to spine and soft tissue injuries
- Head or brain trauma such as TBI
- Catastrophic injuries ranging from loss of limb to loss of mobility and more
- Wrongful death as a result of the negligence of another
Guiding Clients Through The Legal Process
As former insurance defense lawyers, Dennis Cassidy and Scott Hunter know how to negotiate with insurance companies to ensure that you are treated fairly. They frequently facilitate out-of-court settlements for clients. However, if the insurance companies refuse to agree to a fair settlement, Dennis and Scott will vigorously pursue your case in court – no matter how formidable the opponent.
Perhaps most importantly, Scott and Dennis are sensitive to the emotional burden of dealing with debilitating injuries or the wrongful death of a loved one. They are committed to helping clients understand their rights, setting realistic expectations and alleviating uncertainties regarding the legal process. They offer clients a steady hand and clear guidance at a time when clients need it most.
Contact Hunter & Cassidy Law For Experienced Representation Today
If you have been injured or a loved one died as a result of another’s negligence, call Hunter & Cassidy Law at 816-692-2926 or contact us online to arrange a free initial consultation.