Hunter & Cassidy Law

You Deserve To Be Fully Compensated For Your Injuries

Hold Drunk Drivers Accountable For Their Negligence

Drunk drivers are a scourge to other motorists who choose to drive safely. If you survived a car accident and you believe that the other driver was under the influence of alcohol or controlled substances, Hunter & Cassidy Law can represent you.

We stand up for injury victims in Kansas City and the surrounding region in Missouri and Kansas. Our team cares deeply about helping you as you pick up the pieces of your life after a drunk driver accident. We want to make sure that you recover the financial compensation you deserve and that the negligent driver does not harm anyone in the future.

We Know How To Handle Complex DUI Accidents

Gathering evidence that a driver had alcohol or drugs in their system is not easy, but we are up to the task. Having handled many similar cases before, we immediately jump into action to investigate the circumstances of the car crash, preserve the scene, record your injuries, gain access to the results of blood alcohol tests and more. We have also developed relationships with law enforcement agencies and the district attorney’s offices to help you pursue a criminal charge if appropriate.

Fearlessly Litigating Drunk Driving Cases

Insurance companies will do everything in their power to avoid paying your damages. With two trial-tested litigators on our team, we do not hesitate to file a lawsuit if necessary to hold the drunk driver accountable for their actions and recover compensation for you. We also find that our willingness to litigate an injury claim can grant us the upper hand in negotiating a favorable settlement.

Learn More From Our Attorneys In A Free Initial Consultation

You do not have to handle the aftermath of a DUI crash on your own. Instead, work with our caring yet tough team of injury lawyers. You can schedule a free, no-risk, no-obligation consultation in which we sit down and discuss your claim. To learn more, please call 816-692-2926 or send us an email.