ATTORNEY AT LAW
- Personal Injury
- Motor Vehicle Accident
- Insurance Disputes
- Business Litigation
- Products Liability Law
Before forming Hunter & Cassidy, LLC, attorney Scott A. Hunter spent his first six years of practice developing his litigation skills as an insurance defense attorney. He concentrated much of his practice on defending tractor-trailer companies and drivers facing claims of property damage, catastrophic personal injury and wrongful death as a result of collisions. His next eleven years were spent focusing on personal injury law and business litigation through Hunter & Nantz, LLC and then Hunter Law Office, LLC.
With this expansive range of litigation experience, Mr. Hunter is deeply committed to providing clients with insightful and sophisticated legal representation. Operating a small law office has allowed Mr. Hunter to give clients the individual attention and close communication they deserve and that larger firms simply don’t have the flexibility or time to offer. He has assisted clients in their cases involving motor vehicle accidents, unsafe property conditions, product liability, nursing home neglect, animal attacks, business disputes and plaintiffs’ insurance litigation.
- University of Missouri Columbia School of Law, Columbia, Missouri
- University of Missouri at Columbia
- U.S. District Court Western District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court District of Kansas
- Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers, 2010 - 2011
- Missouri Bar Association (Member)
- Kansas Bar Association (Member)
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association (Member)